Get your K53 Learners Licence - Are you ready to pass your test? - Practise online today   Login

Learner's Licence FAQ - How do I book for my Learner's Licence?

Go to the nearest driving licensing testing centre (DLTC) to book a test date and confirm the booking. 

Bring your ID or valid Passport.

Bring two recent photographs, passport size, in black and white or colour (most photography centres know to take the correct size photographs).

Complete the Application for Learner’s Licence form (LL1), which is available at the DLTC. If you are 65 years or older, you must also complete a Medical certificate form (MC), which is also available at the DLTC.

You will go for an eye test at the testing centre or alternatively, you may have an eye test performed at a qualified optometrist and submit the form at the testing centre.


Register FREE

  • Keep track of your test scores
  • Spot gaps in your knowledge
  • Save and resume tests later
  • Have a chance to win prizes

(No spam or annoying e-mails)

Register Now


Tanx alot.passed my learners...will tel frndz about your site.salute

Yebo Students Forum

Would you relocate for a job?

I'm getting to the end of my studies now and trying to think about what happens after. Of course I'd move for my dream...

Fake Friends??? Can you help them?

This is gonna be quite long but anyways will try and cut it short. Here goes... I met 4 girls in tertiary, a few years...

driving lessons south africa